Library Classrooms/Conference Room
College faculty and administrators may reserve library classrooms and conference rooms by calling or e-mailing Beverly Blalock at 833-7081 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Library meeting facilities are also available to the local community; however, college classes and events have priority.
All library study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Refer to Library Floor Plans for the location of study rooms (identified by yellow and dark yellow blocks).
Large Group Study Room Guidelines & Check-out Procedures:
• Key check-out is required for larger study rooms during the hours between 5:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Two members of a study group should be present at the Circulation Desk when checking out a group study room key. A valid campus ID card is required for check-out.
• Group study room check-out period is three hours with one renewal allowed. Failure to return or renew a study room key will result in a fine added to the library record of the person who checked out the key.
• Users should lock the study room when leaving. The room key must be returned to the Circulation Desk for check-in.
• If group members need to leave the building, the key must be checked in. Room keys are not to be taken out of the building.
• Books, bookbags and other belongings may not be left in a room to “claim” the room. The library staff reserves the right to remove items from an unoccupied study room. Belongings may be claimed at the Circulation Desk. The library is not responsible for personal belongings.
• Food items other than light snacks (vending machine items) are not allowed in study rooms. Drinks must be in acceptable spill-proof containers.
• Patrons will be directed to the 24 Hour Study if observed with meal items (sandwiches, wraps, burgers, etc.).